At some stage of the Building process Council might require, as a condition of the Building Consent, building certification that the Building meets Council’s standards. Our Registered Professional Surveyors are qualified to survey and certify all of the following:
- Construction & Building set outs – commercial, industrial, residential
- Siting certificates – As Built certification of the building
- Height in Relation to Boundary Certificate and Maximum Height certification
- Floor Level certificate. We can also set the floor level prior to the floor being poured.
Our Company Surveyors are also experienced in:
- High Rise Building Set out – Precise Set out – Horizontal & Vertical control. We can provide a resume of projects that we have been involved with.
- BOMA Surveys – Measure of Rentable Area for Lease agreements
- Condition Survey Reports – Surveys to record condition of surrounding buildings and landscape prior to construction commencing. We regularly provide these detailed reports for our major construction clients to meet their insurance requirements.
- Monitoring surveys – to measure accurately any change in surrounding area during construction process.