Career Opportunities – Situations Vacant
INTERMEDIATE PLANNER POSITION
We are an established Land Development company, with our Director having more than 30 years’ experience in the profession, specialising in providing a one-stop service for our clients in surveying, planning and land development engineering.
We have a vacancy for one New Zealand qualified Intermediate Planner, to join our enthusiastic team of Land Surveyors, Planners and Engineers at our Auckland Office, which is based in the Flat Bush/ Botany area of Auckland.
This role will suit a motivated person looking for career advancement, with the opportunity to take a lead in managing the Resource Consent process from client contact through to subdivision concept and design and ensuring the project runs smoothly through to completion. Your role will include liaison with clients, Council staff, contractors and other professionals.
- Bachelor of Planning/Urban Planning Degree or similar with a minimum of 2-5 years’ work experience.
- Working towards full membership of NZ Planning Institute
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding and awareness of the Resource Management Act and resource consent processes in NZ.
- Familiarity with the Auckland Council Unitary Plan and able to give advice on District & Regional plan provisions, scoping and feasibility reports, development contributions and related Council procedures.
- Possess good analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with a desire to produce work that is of an excellent standard
- Confident, Creative, Innovative and flexible when seeking solutions.
- Possess excellent time management skills to be able to manage a wide range of projects
- Able to work with a team of other professionally qualified employees to achieve the outcome required for the client.
- A competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience
- A company which encourages your career goals and objectives
- Time for on-going learning with CPD.
- Interesting and challenging projects
- A friendly and relaxed working environment.
Check out our website to see for yourself what we do…
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work Visa with the required experience.
If you are interested in applying for a job with us, please send your CV and covering letter to Anthea at