Civil Design Engineer / Surveyor
- Civil Engineer or Surveyor for Design of Land Development projects in Auckland
- Challenging projects
- Work for a company who values your skills and supports your career goals
We are a small-medium sized Land Development Consultancy based in Flat Bush / Botany area of Auckland, who specialise in Land Development projects ranging in size from 2 to 125 Lots. We have been designing and developing Land Development projects, in the Auckland Region, for our clients for the last 28 years. The successful candidate will be working with other professionally qualified employees in house – surveyors and planners.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- A Tertiary degree in Civil Engineering or Land Surveying
- Proven NZ experience – 2-4 years post-graduation
- An interest in infrastructure projects
- Proven experience using Civil Engineering software – preferably 12d (earthworks modelling, road and drainage design) Engineering Software and AutoCAD
- Experience with the Auckland Council Codes of Practice and the Auckland Council District Plan
- Ability to manage the construction of the Council approved civil engineering design works under NZS 3910
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal) and client liaison experience.
- Capable of handling responsibility with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Shows initiative and is self-motivated.
- A competitive salary
- Financial Support for Professional Development
- Interesting and challenging projects
- A relaxed, friendly working environment with a young enthusiastic team
- Free parking outside the office
- Up to date equipment and software